CPE: 2 hours
Advanced prep: Participants should come to the program with a professional goal in mind, such as being promoted, becoming more specialized, growing one's book of business, career reinvention, etc.
Who should attend: Those interested in strengthening their leadership skills and career advancement.
Without goals, our actions lack focus, momentum and a sense of satisfaction. Unleash the power of your actions and performance by setting goals and an action plan to make them a reality. You'll also learn how aligning personal aspirations with organization initiatives can energize and excite you to take on challenges.
- Identify the value in being responsible for your career instead of waiting for a career path to unfold.
- Determine how to establish a specific goal and create a path to success.
- Recognize other components, beyond SMART goals, of the goal-setting process that create sustainable change instead of short-term results.
- Determine how to perform more effectively by knowing specific actions to take to reach your intended goal.
- Career development
- Goals: Setting them and a creating a plan to achieve them
- Accountability system