CPE: 2 hours
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Accountants and business professionals interested in learning to work remotely more effectively and efficiently.
This interactive session will show you how course instructor Bonnie Nagayama successfully works remotely almost 100 percent of the time with both clients and employees. Explore the tools she uses to make it seamless for her national client base to work with her employees located in three different states. Learn tips and tricks to improving your productivity and profitability while working remotely.
- Determine ways to efficiently and easily work remotely with employees and clients.
- Recognize how to improve your productivity and profitability.
- Working remotely with clients.
- Deciding what technology and tools are best for you.
- Overcoming objections.
- Employee tips and tricks.
- Where does a website fit in?
- Miscellaneous tips and tricks.