CPE: 2 hours
Prerequisites: Excel Power User Modules1-5 or knowledge of the topics covered.
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Accounting professionals that use Excel for Windows.
The Excel Power User series is designed to help improve your Excel proficiency and enable you to get your Excel tasks done more quickly.
In this session, we'll apply numerous features and functions examined in previous sessions in a variety of time-savings techniques.
We'll continue to integrate these features as we proceed throughout the series.
Note: This session is presented with Excel for Windows. Items covered may not be available in Excel for Mac.
- Indentify which function can help build dynamic report headers.
- Recall a technique that helps Excel translate a data label to a report label.
- Recognize which feature can be used to provide a filter for dynamic digital reports.
- Dynamic Headers
- Horizontal Reports
- Mapping Tables
- Data Validation and Reporting
- Improving Error Check with Boolean Values and the Logical AND Function