CPE: 1 hours
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Those looking to improve their productivity and time management skills.
In the busyness of today's business world, we all feel as though we don't have enough time. Yet, we all have 24 hours to spend each day. Working with the idea that time is a currency, just like money, you'll be able to identify opportunities where you can invest that time and techniques to improve the budgeting of your time.
- Identify an Excel tool to clarify where you are spending your time.
- Determine what activities produce low yields and should be shifted.
- Identify opportunities for investment activities that will increase your workplace performance.
- Recognize how to manage your technology boundary to improve productivity.
- Determine how to create an action plan to enhance effectiveness in your daily routines and prioritization of tasks.
- Time management