CPE: 8 hours
Category: Accounting & Auditing
Prerequisites: Participants should be familiar with accounting requirements for nonprofits. Auditors should have familiarity with the requirements of generally accepted auditing standards.
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: CPAs responsible for preparing financial statements of nonprofits or auditing nonprofits.
Stay current with regulations in the nonprofit world with this comprehensive discussion of recent changes and requirements for nonprofit accounting and auditing. We'll discuss common errors in nonprofit financial statements and audit issues unique to nonprofits, as well as pending developments related to nonprofits.
- Recognize financial statement presentation requirements for nonprofits.
- Determine disclosure requirements for nonprofits.
- Identify accounting challenges for nonprofits and audit issues unique to nonprofits.
- Identify pending changes in accounting and financial statement presentation.
- Recent and pending changes in accounting and auditing standards
- Financial statement presentation
- Audit issues