CPE: 8 hours
Prerequisites: Five or more years of experience.
Advanced prep: Bring a calculator.
Who should attend: CFOs, controllers and other experienced financial managers.
Understanding how to use common corporate finance tools is a skill that will aid those eyeing to become CFOs. This course will provide a refresher on corporate finance skills for those who work, or aspire to work, at a CFO level and cover financial statement analysis, integrated planning and forecasting, among other topics.
- Identify the trifecta of financial statement analysis.
- Recognize how finance can drive corporate strategy.
- Determine how to track performance results.
- Recall forecasting and valuation techniques
- Identify 10 steps for keeping your analytical toolbox full.
- Internal and external financial statement analysis
- CFO and integrated planning
- Operating metrics for success
- Banker selection and retention
- Forecasting as a valuation tool