CPE: 2 hours
Category: Accounting & Auditing
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of QuickBooks accounting software.
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: CPAs and financial professionals who need to understand better the internal controls and fraud reduction as they both relate to QuickBooks accounting software.
Your company's protection against fraud is only as good as your accounting procedures and internal controls. In this webcast, you'll discover how QuickBooks can play a vital role in reducing fraud and establishing or improving key internal controls.
- Identify internal control features.
- Recognize ways to improve internal controls in QuickBooks®.
- Determine creative solutions to segregate employee duties.
- Identify common fraud schemes.
- Internal control overview
- Improving internal controls with QuickBooks®
- Fraud schemes