CPE: 8 hours
Category: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of computer operations.
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Accountants and business professionals seeking to leverage technology for improved personal and team productivity.
Ever-evolving tech tools and gadgets continue to awe and amaze and The Internet of Things is rapidly turning this evolution into a revolution. Learn how to take advantage of these tools and gadgets and enhance personal and team productivity.
- Identify opportunities to implement free and inexpensive solutions to solve common business issues, including security.
- Recognize opportunities to use the cloud as the backbone of a business technology infrastructure.
- Recall hidden features in applications you already own.
- Determine how to troubleshoot and maintain your computer with free and inexpensive tools.
- Recognize the impact of “The Internet of Things.”
- Identify and use little-known features in Windows and Office.
- Take advantage of free and inexpensive smartphone and tablet apps to connect to, and more efficiently manage, information.
- Deploy and use various gadgets and gizmos for increased convenience and productivity.