CPE: 2 hours
Prerequisites: General knowledge of QuickBooks.
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: CPAs and other financial professionals wanting to build their QuickBooks knowledge.
Nearly all accountants have clients that use QuickBooks, and with the addition of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, even mid-market businesses often use the product. In this interactive session, learn how to ensure your clients' QuickBooks data is healthy and accurate; review steps to take before you even look at the numbers; understand documentation techniques to protect yourself and add value for the client; and more.
- Determine critical steps to take before you even look at the numbers.
- Identify available reports to determine the big picture.
- Recognize documentation techniques that protect you and add value to the client.
- Recall how to efficiently and effectively work with QuickBooks clients.
- Determine the easiest ways to complete your work without creating challenges for yourself or your clients.
- How QuickBooks is different from other software
- How your client's use of QuickBooks affects your work
- QuickBooks data health
- Reports to review
- Client communication