CPE: 4 hours
Prerequisites: Management experience in accounting, finance, or operations
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: CFOs, controllers, and other financial managers
Gain a better understanding of current economic issues and the latest trends in accounting, finance, treasury management, and business systems. Explore leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and finance in a session that is packed with useful tips and how-to guidance that you can apply immediately.
This course presents practical approaches to current issues and highlights new tools and techniques for promoting your company’s growth and profitability.
• The Economy—“What’s next”
• Evaluation of the Controller/CFO Functions
• Best Practices in Working Capital
• What should a Company be doing on Social Media
• Innovations in Cloud Computing
• Latest Top Technology Initiatives