Early Bird Fees (through 12/10)
After 12/10, add $50 to your fee.
CPE: 4 hours
Prerequisites: Familiarity with federal tax issues for individuals
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Tax practitioners in public practice and industry that need to stay on top of the latest changes in federal tax law for individuals and sole proprietors
Are you ready for the upcoming tax season? Learn what’s new and what has changed in the federal individual income tax arena. Get up-to-the-minute guidance on the latest tax legislation, court decisions, and IRS pronouncements. Gain practical insights and valuable tax-saving strategies from AICPA’s seasoned tax pros who know what the new laws, rules, and court decisions can mean for real-world taxpayers. With the ever-changing tax laws and their increased complexity, you can’t afford to miss this course.
- Identify and comply with the latest requirements resulting from federal tax statutes, regulations, cases, and rulings.
- Utilize new planning ideas for individuals and sole proprietors resulting from recent tax changes.
- Latest tax law changes
- Practical, time-saving return preparation tips
- How to turn tax-saving ideas into new planning strategies
- Tips, traps, and opportunities on Schedules C and E
- Expert strategies to help minimize clients’ tax liabilities