Early Bird Fees (through 10/22)
After 10/22, add $50 to your fee.
CPE: 8 hours
Prerequisites: Two years of tax experience
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Public accounting senior associates, managers, and partners; tax professionals in company finance or tax departments
Save time and keep current on the latest tax developments! This comprehensive course covers all legislative, judicial, and IRS developments of the past year with a focus on implementation and compliance.
Discover how to effectively and confidently complete tax-planning and compliance engagements. Cover current developments affecting individuals (including those regarding income, deductions and losses, tax calculations, individual credits, filing matters), business entities (including those regarding S Corporations and their shareholders, C Corporations, partnerships), estates and trusts, retirement plans, and more.
• Identify planning strategies and compliance actions resulting from the latest changes to federal tax statutes, regulations, cases, and rulings.
• Return preparation applications
• Strategies for tax savings
• Business entity changes
• The new reality of estate planning
• Income taxation of estates and trusts
• IRS administrative issues, compliance, and new forms
• Court cases settled in the last year that provide tax return guidance
• Position authority
• IRS rulings, procedures and notices for the last year
• New tax return disclosures