Early Bird Fees (through 12/10)
After 12/105, add $50 to your fee.
CPE: 4 hours
Category: Accounting & Auditing
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Practitioners and financial professionals involved in preparing financial statements
Top off your knowledge of the statement of cash flows. Review statement of cash flows preparation and presentation options and improve cash flow analysis. Explore the requirements of the statement of cash flows guidance and related standards, and learn how to make appropriate classifications of transactions and events. This course introduces you to, and helps boil down, the intricacies of the overall cash flow statement and its three major sections.
- Identify the requirements of the statement of cash flows guidance and related standards.
- Make appropriate classifications of transactions.
- Answer typical technical questions that may arise relating to cash equivalents, net presentation, and noncash transactions.
- Evaluate proposed changes from the FASB and IASB.
- Presentation requirements and issues
- Operating section options and reporting issues
- Cash equivalents—issues and examples
- Ongoing developments and proposed changes
- Statement of cash flow worksheets