Early Bird Fees (through 12/10)
After 12/10, add $50 to your fee.
CPE: 4 hours
Category: Accounting & Auditing
Prerequisites: Experience in accounting and auditing
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: CPAs in public practice and industry who want to remain up-todate on accounting and auditing pronouncements
Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. This comprehensive course covers all the relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting and auditing arenas. Let us sort through all of the complexities and help you identify and apply recently issued FASB and ASB standards and guidance. With the rate of change in today’s regulatory environment, you must stay current on all of the topics impacting the profession – don’t get left behind!
- Identify and apply recently issued FASB standards and guidance.
- Assess the effect of recently issued auditing and attestation standards.
- Become familiar with exposure drafts and other projects in accounting and auditing.
- Recently issued ASUs, including the new revenue recognition standard
- FASB projects on leases and financial instruments
- Private company financial reporting
- Overview of the ASB Clarity Project
- Recent PCAOB guidance