Early Bird Fees (through 12/4)
After 12/4, add $50 to your fee.
CPE: 4 hours
Prerequisites: Basic understanding of individual and business taxation
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: All practitioners
Are you up-to-date on the latest tax planning developments for 2015? This course explores the hottest tax planning topics which will impact you and your clients. Discover how these topics may impact tax planning strategies and be in a position to help minimize your client’s tax bill.
- Confirm their clients tax plans are intact.
- Adjust your tax planning strategies to account for recent tax law legislation.
- Recognize new tax planning opportunities.
- Minimize your client’s tax bill.
Current and Latest Tax Law Developments Affecting Individuals including:
- Bankruptcy and insolvency
- Short sales and foreclosures
- Personal residence to rental property conversions
- PAL limitations
Current and Latest Tax Law Developments Impacting Small Businesses including:
- Obamacare’s Health Insurance Tax Credit
- Manage Section 1231 losses
- PAL and LLC members
- SE tax rules and active LLP partners
- Fringe benefit issues for partners and S Corp SHs
Current and Latest Tax Law Developments for Corporate Entities, including:
- Dividends, stock redemptions, and share sales
- Reasonable compensation
- Professional corporation conversions to LLC or LLP
- Non-compete agreement updates