Early Bird Fees (through 12/1)
After 12/1, add $50 to your fee.
CPE: 8 hours
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Accounting professionals responsible for financial statement analysis
More and more, businesses turn to you for advice on financial performance. Are you ready? This course presents the financial statements as a set of dynamic instruments that can be used for accurate, relevant, and timely financial decisions. Focus on the economic and financial conditions that caused the statements to change and discover how businesses can manage liquidity, debt, and profitability. Plus, explore effect ratios, causal ratios, pro forma analysis, sustainable growth, and much more.
- Examine the causes of and determine solutions to common financial problems such as reduced liquidity, increased leverage, and low profitability.
- Use bankruptcy prediction models.
- Devise ways to correct liquidity problems.
- Valuation techniques
- Effect ratios
- DuPont system for analyzing profitability
- Causal analysis
- How to conduct a financial statement analysis
- Users of financial statements
- Forecasting sustainable growth
- Bankruptcy prediction models