Early Bird Fees (through 10/9)
After 10/9, add $50 to your fee.
CPE: 8 hours
Vendor: Surgent McCoy CPE
Category: Accounting & Auditing
Prerequisites: Experience in performing and managing compilation and review engagements
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Accounting practitioners and their staff performing and managing compilation and review engagement services
Specifically designed for compilation and review practitioners and their staff, this course will provide you with a comprehensive review and hands-on application for performing compilation and review engagements. You’ll learn the ins and outs of SSARS No. 19, Compilation and Review Engagements, the most significant change to the compilation and review standards since their inception over thirty years ago.
Not only will this course bring you up to date on SSARSs requirements and guidance, but more importantly, it will provide you with practical examples and illustrations to help you effectively and efficiently perform compilation and review engagements. This course is intended to be your go-to reference for training your staff and managing your compilation and review practice services.
- Understand and apply SSARS No. 19, Compilation and Review Engagements
- Review compilation and review program examples and disclosure illustrations
- Identify and apply compilation and review procedures
- Review the most recent compilation and review reports and other communications
- Keep abreast of the SSARSs Clarity Project, other ARSC agenda items and projects, and recent compilation and review peer review findings
- SSARS No. 19, Compilation and Review Engagements
- Engagement programs
- Designing and performing procedures
- Disclosure illustrations
- Reporting and other communication requirements
- The SSARSs Clarity Project
- Other current ARSC agenda items and projects
- Peer review findings