Early Bird Fees (through 11/12)
After 11/12, add $50 to your fee.
CPE: 8 hours
Category: Accounting & Auditing
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: This course is designed for practitioners who must understand and implement the new clarification auditing standards, who need to be aware of common audit engagement deficiencies, and who are responsible for making audit engagements more profitable.
This course will enable practitioners to understand and apply the NEW “clarification” auditing standards that were formally adopted by the AICPA Auditing Standards Board. Further, this course will provide guidance on how to perform an effective and efficient audit engagement of a non-issuer following the new clarification auditing standards.
• Auditing statements, interpretations, technical practice aids and statements of position issued during the 18 month period prior to the program including a detailed analysis of the NEW “clarification” auditing standards that were formally adopted by the AICPA Auditing Standards Board
• How to perform an effective and efficient audit under the new clarification auditing standards
• Audit documentation
• Litigation traps in the auditing standards
• How to fulfill responsibility to detect fraud under the new clarification auditing standards
• Understanding and helping clients document their Internal Control under the new COSO Report on Internal Control
• Engagement efficiency strategies