Early Bird Fees (through 9/2)
After 9/2, add $50 to your fee.
CPE: 8 hours
Category: Accounting & Auditing
Prerequisites: Previous experience in accounting and auditing
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend:
CPAs in public practice and industry who want to remain up-to-date on accounting, auditing, compilation and review pronouncements
Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. This comprehensive course covers relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, and compilation arenas. Let us sort through the complexities and help you identify and apply recently issued FASB, PCAOB, and ASB standards and guidance. With the rate of change in today’s regulatory environment, you must stay current on the topics impacting the profession – don’t get left behind!
• Understand recently issued FASB standards and guidance.
• Assess the effect of recently issued auditing standards, attestation standards, and standards on accounting and review services.
• Identify exposure drafts and other projects in accounting, auditing, compilation and review services.
• Recently issued ASUs, including the new revenue recognition standard
• FASB projects on leases and financial instruments
• Private company financial reporting
• Adoption of IFRS in the United States – an update
• Overview of the ASB Clarity Project and key changes
• Recent PCAOB guidance
• Compilation and review update