Early Bird Fees (through 7/22)
After 7/22/15, add $50 to your fee.
CPE: 8 hours
Category: Accounting & Auditing
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Practitioners who have the responsibility of analyzing the financial condition, profitability, cash flows, and organizational health of closely held companies.
This course fills an important need for both financial managers and accountants in the practice of public accounting by offering the tools for predicting the future success of a business. This course also provides practical guidance for the effective use of benchmarking and analytical procedures.
• Developing and using benchmarks
• Techniques for developing a “workable” business plan
• Financial information communication strategies
• Using financial presentations as management tools
• Identifying and interpreting profitability key factors
• Using analytical procedures for the identification of misstatements in financial statements and to manage profitability
• Business profitability models
• Successful profitability strategies
• How to create manageable "problem" statements
• Key elements of business plans