Early Bird Fees (through 7/20)
After 7/20/15, add $50 to your fee.
CPE: 8 hours
Category: Accounting & Auditing
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Practitioners who need to update their knowledge of the accounting standards issued during the past year that affect the preparation of financial statements of small and medium-sized entities and who need to become aware of and learn how to handle common
This course provides an update of the recent changes that have occurred in the U.S. Accounting Standards Codification that are particularly relevant to small- and medium-sized entities (SMEs). In addition, this course provides a detailed review of the new AICPA Financial Reporting Framework for SMEs.
• Amendments to the U.S. Accounting Standards Codification issued during the 18-month period prior to the program
• Detailed analysis of the new AICPA Financial Reporting Framework for SMEs
• Update and review of the accounting principles in the tax and cash financial reporting frameworks
• How to use the FASB U.S. Accounting Standards Codification
• Update on common financial statement errors and deficiencies as identified in peer reviews and in litigation
• Analysis of differences between U.S. GAAP, IFRS for SMEs and the new AICPA Financial Reporting Framework for SMEs