CPE: 4 hours
Category: Accounting & Auditing
Advanced prep: None
Who should attend: Accounting professionals responsible for financial statement analysis
More and more, clients are turning to you for advice on financial performance. Are you ready? This course presents the financial statements as a set of dynamic instruments that can be used for accurate, relevant, and timely financial decisions. Focus on the economic and financial conditions that caused the statements to change and discover how businesses can manage liquidity, debt, and profitability. Plus, explore effect ratios, causal ratios, pro forma analysis, sustainable growth, and much more.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Closely examine the causes of common financial problems and determine solutions to common financial problems such as reduced liquidity, increased leverage, and low profitability.
- Understand how analytic tools help management make decisions.
- Devise ways to correct liquidity problems.
- Valuation techniques
- Effect ratios
- DuPont system for analyzing profitability
- Causal analysis
- How to conduct a financial statement analysis