Smart Tax Planning Strategies for Individuals
Make sure your clients are protecting themselves from the
onslaught of higher taxes. Get the latest techniques for building and
conserving wealth through proactive tax-planning and investment strategies.
Completely updated for tax law changes, this course will bring you up-to-date
on the latest strategies which will keep more money in the hands of your
clients and make you look like a hero!
• Impact of Supreme Court’s rejections of Defense of Marriage
• New 0.9% and 3.8% Medicare taxes
• Mutual fund tax strategies
• All about Roth IRAs - including strategies for
self-employeds and estate planners
• Tax-saving ideas for self-employed clients - including ways
to reduce self-employment and FICA taxes, strategies for husband-wife businesses,
depreciation breaks, and lots more
• Tax angles for vacation homes, timeshares, and co-ownership
• Divorcing clients - tax angles are critically important
• State-of-the-art tax planning for college expenses
• Employer stock options: tax planning moves
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Increase client wealth by focusing on tax-saving
opportunities not considered in the past.
• Implement tax-planning moves in light of new and recent tax
• Protect your client from tax pitfalls.
• Anticipate possible tax legislation and position your
clients for financial success.
Who Should Attend: CPAs looking for innovative tax-planning techniques to help clients fight
Requisite Knowledge: Basic knowledge of individual income taxation
Speaker: Michael A. Frost, CPA
Field of Study: Taxes
CPE Credits: 4
Yellow Book: No