Analyzing a Company's Financial Statement
More and more, clients are turning to you for advice on
financial performance. Are you ready? This course presents the financial statements
as a set of dynamic instruments that can be used for accurate, relevant, and
timely financial decisions. Focus on the economic and financial conditions that
caused the statements to change and discover how businesses can manage
liquidity, debt, and profitability. Plus, explore effect ratios, causal ratios,
pro forma analysis, sustainable growth, and much more.
• Valuation techniques
• Effect ratios
• DuPont system for analyzing profitability
• Causal analysis
• How to conduct a financial statement analysis
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Closely examine the causes of common financial problems and
determine solutions to common financial problems such as reduced liquidity,
increased leverage, and low profitability.
• Understand how analytic tools help management make
• Devise ways to correct liquidity problems.
Speaker: Anthony LaRusso, CMA, MBA
Field of Study: Accounting & Auditing
CPE Credits: 4
Yellow Book: No