Tax Planning Strategies for Small Businesses: Corporations, Partnerships,
Solid tax planning strategies are essential for your
corporate and small business clients. Join us as we explore state-of-the-art
planning ideas and tax-saving strategies to keep more of your client’s money in
their pockets. We’ll answer the tough questions and show you what strategies
are best for your clients as a result of the most recent tax reform.
• Business tax changes in recent legislation, court
decisions, and IRS guidance
• Impact of new 0.9% and 3.8% Medicare taxes on business
• C Corporation moves to avoid potentially higher individual
• Husband-wife businesses: tax-saving strategies
• The 100% gain exclusion for qualified small business
• When to switch from C Corporation to S Corporation status
• Fringe benefit planning for partners and S Corporation
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Solve the unique tax problems affecting small businesses.
• Identify savings opportunities and pinpoint tax traps.
• Substantially cut your small business clients’ tax bills.
Requisite Knowledge: Basic knowledge of business taxation
Speaker: Wendy Kravit
Field of Study: Taxes
CPE Credits: 4
Yellow Book: No