Whether you are a new iPad user, or have been using one for a while, this symposium will provide you with an abundance of tips, tricks and techniques to take full advantage of the iPad’s capabilities. Come and discover the practical (yes, practical) business applications the iPad has to helping you take care of the business at hand from virtually anywhere and anytime.
8:30 AM until 4:30 PM
Sam's Town Hotel Casino
315 Clyde Fant Parkway
Shreveport, Louisiana 71101
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Transform your iPad from a consumer device to a powerful business tool! This full-day symposium will feature a series of dynamic learning modules that will provide insight into everything a CPA and other business professionals need to know in order to maximize the value of their iPad investment. Unleash the full potential of your iPad with this full-day program designed specifically for CPAs!
• The iPad market overview: Market statistics, alternative devices and the apps market.
• Mastering the iPad interface and configuration settings.
• Top features of the standard iPad apps.
• Establish your cloud storage strategy with iCloud and 3rd party storage services.
• In-depth review of powerful and practical business apps for:
- Electronic note-taking • Review of practical business apps for the iPad.
- PDF document review and annotation
- Working with Excel spreadsheets on your iPad
- And many, many more.
• Best practices for securing your iPad and backing up your data.
Note: The materials for this course will be presented on an Apple iPad.
Please bring your own device for hands-on learning.
Meet Your Presenter
Bryan is an author and top-rated presenter of numerous courses on technology topics for CPAs. He also serves as virtual CIO advisor for CPA firms and professional service organizations. He focuses on helping firm leaders understand the issues and opportunities associated with deploying information technology to improve productivity and enhance client services and increase profitability.
Registration and continental breakfast: 8:00 – 8:30 am
Presentation: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm • Lunch is included.
Sam’s Town Hotel & Casino
315 Clyde Fant Memorial Parkway
Shreveport, LA 71101
Rate: $79 Single/Double
Group code: Society of Louisiana CPAs
Early Bird (through 11/12)
Standard (after 11/12)