Call for Articles
New or established authors, researchers or practitioners are welcome to submit articles for publication consideration. Articles should be:
Please submit articles to Ann Lupo
- 1500 words or less
- Applicable to general membership
- Non self/product promotional
- Include a brief bio of the author
Lagniappe is LCPA's official member publication. Published nine times a year, our full-color magazine has the latest news and issues impacting the profession as well as feature articles written by members for members.
Explore advertising options to reach our influential group of CPAs.
If you have any questions about current or archived issues of Lagniappe, contact Ann Lupo, at 800.288.5272 or 504.904.1125.
- Tax Implications of 2016 Louisiana Flooding
- The Making of the CPA Master of Disaster
- State Tax Report
- Louisiana Labor Report
- LATA Report
- Federal Tax Report
- IRS Contact List
- New IRS Due Diligence Requirements
View our mobile-friendly version.
- The Louisiana Tax Institute
- Message from LCPA's Chair
- Bringing Value to the Table: CPAs Involved in the Legislative Process
- Be an Advocate for the Profession: Become a Key Person
- A Look Ahead at the 2017 Louisiana Legislative Session
- Starting an Election Campaign: A Primer for CPAs Interested in Running for Public Office
- Changes Affecting Firms Having Peer Reviews