Call for Articles
New or established authors, researchers or practitioners are welcome to submit articles for publication consideration. Articles should be:
Please submit articles to Ann Lupo
- 900 words or less
- Applicable to general membership
- Non self/product promotional
- Include a brief bio of the author
Lagniappe is LCPA's official member publication. Published nine times a year, our full-color magazine has the latest news and issues impacting the profession as well as feature articles written by members for members.
Explore advertising options to reach our influential group of CPAs.
If you have any questions about current or archived issues of Lagniappe, contact Ann Lupo, at 800.288.5272 or 504.904.1125.
- Louisiana Legislative Auditor’s Role in Legislative Sessions
- Legislative Update: “Once more unto the breach”
- Get Connected to Our Emerging CPA Council
- LED: Cultivating Small Business Growth
- Planning for 2018: Will Your Clients Pay More or Less?
- Smart Money: The Impact of Financial Literacy
- Student Day at the Capitol
State Tax Report
The TCJA Pass-Through Deduction
Federal Tax Report
IRS Contact List
Repair Regs, Depreciation and Cost Segregation Post-Tax Reform
Now is the Time to Utilize Non-Compete Agreements